Sunday, January 30, 2011

Pink Moment...




(This room by Steven Gambrel features Pantone's top color for 2011, Honeysuckle)

(I'm dreaming of coming up from the beach and rinsing off in this perfect outdoor shower)


I'm usually not a huge fan of pink for clothing/interiors, unless it's the occasional small bright pop, but recently I've been inspired by some fabrics I've seen in the D&D and some beautiful amaryllis stems from a recent wedding, which led me to these "pink moment" images that have me craving brighter, warmer, sunnier days...I'm ready to leave this grey winter weather behind and laze in the sun for hours.



Photos: Casa Venezia via Patterson Maker, Martha Stewart bedroom via Canadian House & Home, Corrie Bond for Marie Claire, Steven gambrel via Canadian House & Home, outdoor shower Elle Decor, Uxua Casa Hotel via Habitually Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment