Monday, January 10, 2011

resolutions...





I normally am not one to make resolutions for the sole reason that I can't seem to keep them...but this year I'm attempting to, starting with this blog! Maybe writing them down here will force me to keep up with them...? These are my top 5...

1. Finally start a blog (and hopefully get some followers!)
2. Travel more (Paris and San Fran are definite MUSTS this year)
3. Learn to drive stick (my family's red Jeep Wrangler is calling my name...has been for 5+ years)
4. Be more philanthropic (something we could all probably do more of!)
5. Take more time for myself (i.e get lost in museums, more pedicures, take a design class, read engaging books, dress up more often, etc.)


Photo: Sarah Richardson Farm by Michael Graydon (via The Marion House Book)

No comments:

Post a Comment